Frequently asked questions
1. Where is the management office located and operating times?
The management office is located beside Currys/PC World and is open 9am – 8 pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 9am – 7pm and Sunday 9am – 6pm. Open bank holidays 9am – 6pm except Xmas and New years day
2. Is Craigleith Retail Park car park free?
The car park is free for shoppers for 3 hours. Please note that Sainsburys’ car park regulations may differ from Craigleith.
3. Who manages the car park?
The Car Park is managed by the management team.
4. What does Craigleith Retail Park offer to its customers?
Have a look at our ‘Offers’ page.
5. How do customers stay up-to-date with Craigleith Retail Park
events and store promotions?
Customers can keep up to date with events and promotions by visiting our ‘What’s On’ page.
6. Are there any toilets?
Are there any disabled, parent/child facilities? There are no common toilet facilities on the park, however some stores do have customer toilet facilities including Costa and Starbucks. CraigleithRetail Park also provides ample disabled parking and Parent/Child parking facilities.
7. Who do we approach for lost and found in the Retail Park?
If you want to report a lost and found item, please contact us on the contact us page, or pop in to the management office located next to Currys/PC World.
8. Who do I contact if I’m interested in renting space?
Any commercial enquiries can be made via the Contact Us page.
9. Where can I store my bicycle?
There are customer bicycle racks located directly adjacent to TK Maxx and Homebase, and also within the car park directly opposite Currys/PC World.